A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

First week of Chml srucnoc

From 20/08/2006 and all the way to 20/12/2006, CHML Web Services will host an online search engine optimization contest for the phrase chml srucnoc, hoping that everybody will have something to learn, and maybe win a buck or two ( well, actually much more. See the second page for more ). And even if you don't win in chml srucnoc, you'll be proud of yourself for learning lots of new things regarding seo, information that you could succesfully implement in your well estblished web sites. So stop thinking about it, and act ! chml srucnoc is the opportunity you've been waiting for ! You surely don't want to miss it.

After one week since the contest has started, there are already 54 participants and close to 67 000 results. Not very much, but enough to keep the contest going :) I expected much more, but it's pretty good too.


chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc