A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Current chml srucnoc rankings

It's the 26 September, and the current chml srucnoc rankings look like this :
In the big G :
1 - chml srucnoc dot com ( drhyperlaur )
2 - chml srucnoc dot yeahost dot com ( Shogun )
3 - talking about the sites in the contest not the actual google rankings - discutii dot org ( Elmo )
4 - chml srucnoc dot voodoo dot ro ( Nakedman )
5 - chml srucnoc dot net

In Yahoo , even if their chml srucnoc rankings don't matter, there are half the results in Google, and the rankings are :
1 - chml srucnoc dot net
2 - discutii dot org
3 - toplist dot lx dot ro

Msn is showing the least results on chml srucnoc until now, although it's known to eat up pages at a very high rate.

That's about it for the rankings on the chml srucnoc contest. We're getting close to the 20 October check point. See you all then. Good luck with chml srucnoc !

chml srucnoc

1 comment:

La Brute said...

Starting to loose my patience over here.
Things just don't seem to want to go my way.
After I had quite a big disapointment with my first chml srucnoc attempt, the trei.ro page, now it's like Google doesn't want to see my new chml srucnoc contest page. Not the first time I've tried a redirect, and it worked just perfectly in a couple of days. This time, chml srucnoc is just a pain in the ass. If this time things go utterly wrong with chml srucnoc again, I'm dropping out.
I've still got high expectations about this chml srucnoc, but this time I'm more aware that chml srucnoc ain't that easy after all.
Not very many participant, but that doesn't make chml srucnoc any easier, especially when you're an unexperienced seo like me :)
Actually, I don't think that any of the chml srucnoc participants so far have made a clear plan in their mind about what they want to do, and how they'll do it. Maybe I'm wrong.. Chml srucnoc will prove it overtime.

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc