A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Monday, October 02, 2006

New chml srucnoc positions

It took a little while, but G. finally observed the redirect from the previous chml srucnoc site to this one, leading to a little change in the chml srucnoc rankings.
My chml srucnoc blog went up into second place ( God bless chml srucnoc ) and the rest also changed a little.
Here are the chml srucnoc ranks for today :
1 - still chml srucnoc . com
2 - yours trully, me and my chml srucnoc blog
3 - shogun's chml srucnoc website


My chml srucnoc redirect was also taken into consideration by MSN, where I now hold the first position for chml srucnoc. Yahoo hasn't yet seen my new chml srucnoc entry.
I've got three more weeks to try and get the 20th October checkpoint, and if not, I hope for a good position at the end of the chml srucnoc contest.
Again, good luck to everybody !!


chml srucnoc

1 comment:

La Brute said...

Quite a little buzz about my new chml srucnoc position.
Blog patrol reports me getting some visits from some unusual places, like people taking a look at my cache, searching for my blog and blog links, searches in Google for chml srucnoc, or even chml and srucnoc individually.
Heh, I'd have to tell people by now I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, black hat or anything like that.
I just let my chml srucnoc imagination do the work. And I really have very little imagination :(
Maybe it's just pure luck ( begginer's luck ) or the divinity is working with me to help me rank well. Who knows. Actually I care very little about it right now, as I got some important stuff to do at school, so this chml srucnoc blog will be a little bit ignored. But I'll be back ! :)
I may have won a chml srucnoc battle, but the war goes on, lol.

Forza chml srucnoc !

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc