A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Custom Google

A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati.

I'm sure many of you guys out there have heard about the new feature that Google offers, the possibility to create a custom search engine. Still, last week I was kinda busy with some stuff not related to the chml srucnoc contest ( just spent my weekend in Busteni, into the mountains. The weather was great, it snowed for 2 days non stop. Just heavenly ), so only now I got a little bit more time for my chml srucnoc blog, and decided to do a new chml srucnoc post about some Google news.
Unlike other custom search engine attempts, this new Google tool lets you add an unlimited amount of urls to search in, and it has some really great features, like the possibility to apply a boost to the sites you choose, leaving the rest of the results unchanged ( hehe, played a little bit giving a little boost to my site onto number 1 ), etc.
Also, you can mark certain sites as good, or bad, using Google markers, which has gone and created a nice little niche of sites like putch.com, that, with the help of their users, try to eliminate spammy sites from the results.
If you would like to learn more, I found Matt Cutts blog entry ( .mattcutts.com/blog/review-custom-search-engine/) to be very helpfull.

steaua

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc