A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stable top 3

A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati.

It's been some time now since the last Google update, and it seems like the new chml srucnoc rankings are quite stable. Though the sites that got quite a weird bump onto the first 5 rankings are still there, I don't care as long as I, with my chml srucnoc blog, don't go down.
In the past two weeks I have done nothing to get some more backlinks for my site, and I still haven't dropped from the second chml srucnoc place. But I don't know for how much longer that's gonna happen, so I must work a little bit to be sure ( Though I'm getting a little bit tired of it all ).
Forza Steaua ! Happy new year to everybody ! Steaua Bucharest, I love you !
Here are the current rankings :
1 - chml srucnoc dot com
2 - this chml srucnoc blog
3 - Elmo's entry ( weird )
4 - chml srucnoc dot net - Unknown guy. If you're reading this mate, please leave a comment with some details about you :)
5 - Ars Aranea
6 - Nakedman's entry - dropped 3 places mate, what are you doing :)
7 - the-chmlsrucnoc.trei.ro
8 - chml srucnoc chml dot com
9 - shogun's page - even though he said he had quit, and even changed his page title, his page ranks fairly good
10 - chml srucnoc president page - again, unknown guy. Please leave a few words about yourself as a comment. Thanks
Enough said about the rankings. I've just downloaded Jackass 2. I'll take a look and tell you how it was.
Also, I'll come back with some more info about my blog. Cheers !

steaua

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there
I created chmlsrucnoc.net - just saw you were wondering about it. If you want to chat drop me a line. srucnoc at gmail com

Anonymous said...

Howdy,
I did the Srucnoc for president page at www.chml-srucnoc.net. I thought I stood a pretty good chance in this contest as it's less publicized than most, but I don't see any way to bump up past you or chmlsrucnoc.com so I've kinda lost interest. I'm still posting weekly or so in case Google reconsiders. You can email me at webmaster @ my domain if you have any questions or anything.

Greg

La Brute said...

Thanks for the little info about you, guys.
I'm starting to lose interest too, plus I'm a little busy.
Still, you can never give up.. Take a look at discutii.org and his position.
You never know what weird ranks Google is going to show for our chml srucnoc contest..

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc