A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Real - Steaua

This chml srucnoc blog is proud to present you with another great match ( at least for the authors ), Real Madrid - Steaua. After a severe defeat on Ghencea, Bucharest, Steaua hopes for a better result on Santiago Bernabeu. The thing is it's very very hard, even though everyone seems to be very enthusiast and optimistic about the game.
Let's be serious. Steaua, as well as this chml srucnoc blog, are newcomers, the first in Champions League, and the second, in the chml srucnoc seo contest.
Still, sometimes, having faith in yourself, and giving your best can make you win.
So, Steaua, have faith in your team strength, and stop thinking of the stars of Real as being some kind of superhumas, because they surely aren't.
I've also got some nice surprises about my chml srucnoc entry, but about that in another post :)
Good luck Steaua, and good luck my dear chml srucnoc guys :D

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc