A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another chml srucnoc cache

If you remmember what I was saying a couple of days ago in some chml srucnoc blog post, I was kinda confused about the fact that Google stored different caches for my blog, two days in a row. Well, this is the third day in a row when the big G. has taken another snapshot of my chml srucnoc webpage. Overall, on the 19th, 20 and 21 October I got a fresh cache of this blog, telling me that the googlebot is not as dumb as everybody thinks he is :). I guess he noticed the increasing number of chml srucnoc posts made, and decided to pay a little bit more attention on crawling and storing this page. Well, if it's not a Google glitch, I kinda like the new situation I'm in, with my site being crawled more and more often. I don't expect to do me any good, except the thing that more pages on my site might make Google believe it's more authorative and give it a bump on the first place, who knows :)
Anyway, I'm currently working on some chml srucnoc links too. I'm just working by hand, as I don't really like the idea of automatic links fron sites like link vault or receive links, etc. I'm more the "do it yourself" kind of guy, and judging by the chml srucnoc position I'm in so far, I can't complain. What I'm trying to do is get some links from pages with significant trust rank, guessing that might help, although, talking about seo contests in general, it's more a thing of quantity, not quality. So why would chml srucnoc be different :)
By the way, happy birthday to the guy with the page the-chmlsrucnoc.trei.ro, as his birthday was right on the chml srucnoc checkpoint ( weird, huh ? :) )

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc