A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Forza Steaua & Chml srucnoc

The football match is about to start and I would like to use my chml srucnoc blog to wish Steaua all the best of luck in the match against Real Madrid. I know that if we want the victory strong enough, we can beat anyone, and I hope that Steaua had learned something from the lost match against Lyon. I hope that my chml srucnoc will get that extra good luck we so much need against Real. See you in 90 minutes, hopefully with Steaua having 6 points in the UCL. Forza Steaua AND Forza Chml srucnoc !

chml srucnoc

2 comments:

La Brute said...

Things aren't looking very well at half time. Reals leads 0-2. I guess this damn chml srucnoc post didn't help at all, lol.
Who knows, maybe after half time a miracle will happen and Steaua will score 3 goals.. This time even I don't believe it.. But forza Steaua & Chml srucnoc anyway :)

La Brute said...

Natural loss I'd say, jugding by the way things went on the field.. Steaua lost 1-4 but if it weren't for that silly "goalkeeper" Carlos, maybe it would only have been 1-2 or 1-3. My chml srucnoc didn't do any damn good thing, as Real were way better than us. Maybe we'll do better on Santiago Bernabeu.. lol.
Still, despite the results, forza Steaua and forza Chml srucnoc

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc