A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Chml srucnoc link building

Quite a while ago ( at the beginning of chml srucnoc actually ) I read a very useful article about link building. It gives you 101 ways ( yep, you read it right. 101 ) to build quality inbound links ( in our case, chml srucnoc links ). Useful for people with less imagination ( like me :) ), or even for people with good link building capabilities, who want to learn more ( nobody knows it all, you know, and that's the good part in the chml srucnoc, it gives you a great opportunity to learn alot ).
Here are the methods presented as 1,2,3 and four ( don't know if they are actually ordered by the results they give, but anyway )
1. Build a "101 list". These get Dugg all the time, and often become "authority documents". People can't resist linking to these. My chml srucnoc opinion : Absolutely TRUE. Now the thing is, you, as a chml srucnoc participant, have the sufficient skills in a specific domain to write a 101 list of tips and tricks. Yes, sure, the method can provide excellent results, provided that you can give your readers an excellent material.

2. Create 10 easy tips to help you [insert topic here - chml srucnoc for us] articles. Again, these are exceptionally easy to link to. My opinion : Alot easier to do than the previous one, but significant less results. As I was sending some of my chml srucnoc articles, I saw the article directories just flooded with this kind of "Top 10 tips for.. " articles. So, good, but don't expect anything spectacular.

3. Create extensive resource lists for a specific topic. Again, quite accesible for everyone, and should provide good results for your chml srucnoc site.

4. Create a list of the top 10 myths for a specific category - My comentary would be very similar to the number 2 tip. Basically, it's been adopted by alot of webmasters. Quite esty to make something like this, but again, your chml srucnoc won't be able to take very much advantage solely from this.

I'll let you read on your own the next 97 tips at seobook.com/archives/001792.shtml. Enjoy !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc