A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Changes in the top 5 chml srucnoc positions

After quite a busy day, I decided to take a look at how the chml srucnoc rankings look like today. It was quite a surprise to see a new site go up quite so fast. Within just a couple of days from indexing, it first landed on the 10th position, and now on the 5th. Well, I've seen romaniangraffiti.ro reach the 5th chml srucnoc position just as quick, and then drop on the second page..
Enough with the silly talk..Only time will tell. Here are the current top five positions on the datacenter I'm now getting results from :
1 - Still, chmlsrucnoc.com
2 - Nothing changed here, still, this blog
3 - Again, still Nakedman with his chml srucnoc page
4 - the-chmlsrucnoc.trei.ro
5 - this is the page I'm talking about : chmlsrucnoc.net , which quickly outranked shogun.. Well, I guess that shogun has quit the chml srucnoc contest ( cry baby :D )

That's it for now. Perhaps when I'll have more time I'll post more. Good luck to everybody in the contest !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc