A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chml srucnoc drop

As confident as I was last week about my chml srucnoc positions, now I'm kinda disappointed of my new chml srucnoc rank. Damn data push again :) Last time it happened ( 15 september I think ) I dropped several places, on the second chml srucnoc page. Now only 2 places. I guess it's some kind of improvement, lol.
Don't really know what to blame it on. The actual data push, the fact that I had quite a few chml srucnoc temporary links or that in the past two weeks I did almost nothing for the contest. One way or the other, here I am. Third place for chml srucnoc in Google, first in MSN and the rest, still no movement about my chml srucnoc new page.
So here are the current rankings :
1 - chml srucnoc dot com
2 - chml srucnoc vodoo dot com
3 - this chml srucnoc blog
4 - old master shogun and his chml srucnoc page ( he's been Sabotaged, so poor little guy, lol )
5 - romaniangraffiti dot ro ( for a .ro page , without chml srucnoc in url or title, he's got an excelent chml srucnoc rank )
Damn update, it also caused some first 3 ranks movement in ambatch contest too, not only in chml srucnoc. And the ambatch contest top 3 rankings were far far more stable than ours.
Too bad this happened with just a couple of days until the chml srucnoc checkpoint.. I could have used 100 RON, but eh, too bad. Maybe next time. :)
Going for the long run now, but I'm too damn lazy, and busy. I just hope for a good rank at the end of the chml srucnoc contest.
One more chml srucnoc for good luck. Cheers !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc