A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weird new chml srucnoc rankings

Today I checked some datacenters and saw some pretty strange results on most of them. Guess they will pass through the main google.com tommorow. Basically, what struck me about the new chml srucnoc rankings is the fact that the Ars Aranea website got a very significant G. bump, from the 20th place up onto the 3rd place. Still, I can't seem to find any amount of inbound links that might have caused this. We'll just have to wait a couple of days more, and see if his chml srucnoc position is stable, or if it was just a Google fluke :)
Also, shogun's site is now on the 5th position, which I find, again, quite strange. We'll just wait and see what's up with these new chml srucnoc positions.
So overall, here's how the things stand :
1 - chmlsrucnoc.com
2 - this chml srucnoc blog
3 - aranea.zuavra.net/index.php/74/ ?!
4 - Nakedman's chml srucnoc website
5 - toplist.lx.ro ?!
Also, I've noticed that Google has started to push some of my blog posts in the index almost daily, and now, the site: command returns 18 pages for my chml srucnoc site. Great ( I hope :D )
Good luck guys ! Have a good day.

chml srucnoc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chml-srucnoc-1.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading chml-srucnoc-1.blogspot.com every day.
cash advance ontario
payday advance

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc