A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Half of chml srucnoc almost gone

Yep, it's true.. Just one day more and we can say we sailed through the first half of chml srucnoc. Frankly, I don't quite know when it has gone so fast. Maybe because I've been so busy in the first month and all the way to the end of September, but now I've got some more time ( that would explain the increased frequency at which I'm doing new chml srucnoc posts :) ), and maybe I'll make better use of it with this blog.
I've recently switched this blog to Blogger beta.. Kinda risky I'd say, as there was no way back to go to my old chml srucnoc blog, so if something went wrong, it would have lost everything. Fortunately, nothing bad happened, and I am quite pleased with the new functions the beta has. I don't really like the fact that the templates are bigger now, which doesn't do me any good with chml srucnoc, but hmm, I can live with it.
Tommorow at 2 PM ( Romania time ) I'll be able to announce the official chml srucnoc checkpoint winner. See you then. Cheers, and good luck with your chml srucnoc site !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc