A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Chml srucnoc code to text ratio

Hello again.
Today, for the Chml srucnoc tips section I decided to take a little look at the code to text ratios of the top 10 sites in the chml srucnoc contest, and hopefully we can draw some conclusions.
The tool I'll be using is located at seochat.com/seo-tools/code-to-text-ratio/ . Really neat and simple to use. Feed it the website, enter the code, and you're done.
So here we go. The number 1 chml srucnoc site, www.chmlsrucnoc.com, has a code to text ratio of 76.94 %, 2 KB of code, and 6 KB of text. My blog is not doing very well at this chapter because, after switching to Blogger Beta, even the Minima template got close to "Maxima" :D, as some new functions were added. So a low 25 % for me with 66 ( !?! ) KB of code, and 22 of text. I could improve this, of course, but I try to keep my chml srucnoc page's size below 100 KB.
On to number 3, Nakedman's entry. He's got a ratio of 70.29 %. Number four, the newcomer, chmlsrucnoc.net, has a ratio of 22.5 %, close to mine, and shogun scores a 17.75 ratio. 6th place has 34.42, while 7th chml srucnoc place gets a ratio of 54.2.
8th participant has 58.59, 9th gets 36.63 and finally, number 10, discutii.org, scores a 25.4 %.
After some quick maths, the average chml srucnoc first page code to text ratio is 42.17.
I don't think there are any strict invervals, between which you need to keep your code to text ratio, but in general, I think you must keep this fairly high, if possible of course.
Sure, this ratio may not be much, but in the chml srucnoc contest, as in any other, it could be the smallest thing that bumps your site above your competitors.
Have a good day and good luck with your chml srucnoc site.

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc