A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Chml srucnoc kw density

Few days have passed since I got quite an interesting question about the chml srucnoc contest. About how many times should one enter the term chml srucnoc in his page, is kw stuffing good in this contest, etc.
First thing I can say is that kw density is kinda relative, as you can rarely find two online tools that will give you the same figures for the same URL ( Well, I couldn't, for my chml srucnoc beta blog :) )
Second, I think that when you're aiming to get a high place for a specific niche, you must first examine the work that your competitors have done so far, and try to replicate that, only the you need to do a little bit better. Sure, density is surely not the first thing you need to look at, but it's a factor.
Another of my (blind ? ) beliefs is that kw density is evaluated by Google according to your niche ( in this case, chml srucnoc ). So just go and check what the kw density for the top ten sites ( using the same tool ) in your niche, and try to do the same.
Here's something I did now for chml srucnoc, if you're too lazy to do it yourself, :), using keyworddensity.com.
The current first site, chmlsrucnoc.com, has a visible text density of 9.27 %, plus a 12.45 % density for chml srucnoc ( non case sensitive ) in the total site, while the second placed site, this blog, has a 15 % in the visible chml srucnoc area, and a 23.1 % total density.
The 3rd place has 20.63 % visible, and 22.65 % total, and the 4th place has 13 % visible text density and 21.88 % total chml srucnoc density. The 5th place has 4.14 % visible and 11.73 % total, and the 6th has 7.95 % visible plus 19.82 % total. 7th has 8.52 % and 9.13 %, while 8th chml srucnoc place 5.96 % and 6.8 % total. Finally, 9th place get 5.93 % plus 20.75 % total chml srucnoc, and the 10th place 1.68 % plus 8.92 % total.
Looking at all these chml srucnoc figures makes me dizzy :) So we've got a maximum of chml srucnoc visible density of 20.63, and a minimum of 1.68, with an average of 9.2.
I gave you an overall look on the chml srucnoc first page, you decide how you'll want to make your site. Good luck with chml srucnoc !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc