A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Monday, October 09, 2006

First chml srucnoc place

Yep, finally I managed to get first place in the chml srucnoc contest. I guess the rankings are kinda stable now, as I haven't seen any chml srucnoc first page changes for quite some time. Especially the first four chml srucnoc pages seem to be rock solid, at least for the moment, and I'm quite sure that one of us will take the chml srucnoc october checkpoint. Hopefully it will be this chml srucnoc blog.
Here are the top 5 places for chml srucnoc in Google now :
1 - this chml srucnoc blog
2 - drhyperlaur ( wonder where this nickname comes from ) with chml srucnoc dot com
3 - kinda surprising, nakedman did it :) third place for him with his chml srucnoc vodoo page
4 - shogun's page
5 - chml srucnoc dot net

No change in the other engines. MSN still places me as number one for chml srucnoc, and the others still haven't seen the redirect ( not that I care that much, just for my vanity )
October chml srucnoc checkpoint is coming fast. Just 10 days to go. Obviously, I'm hoping to win that, but my main goal is to take the chml srucnoc final prize. The usual good luck to everybody !

chml srucnoc

2 comments:

La Brute said...

I'm so happy after being the new number one for chml srucnoc I just had to write a comment over here.
It's actually the second time I've been no 1, but the last time that this happened, my chml srucnoc page was dropped from the index for a few days, and then back in the chml srucnoc contest on the second page.
I just hope this won't happend again and I'll win the october chml srucnoc checkpoint.
Anyway, only god knows what's gonna happen. I today I may be number one, and the next day on the 10th page.
Chml srucnoc seems to be so impredictable.
I guess because none of the competitors have managed to get such a big advantage over the rest, and stuff just variates from the day to day improvements made by each chml srucnoc website. Or it may be that many people got alot of temporary links, which in time go away, and that makes them go down in the chml srucnoc serps. Could be either one.
Anyway, I hope that at the end of the chml srucnoc contest I'll be able to sing : "Count the money money , Pass the money money, Spend the money money " :D
Chml srucnoc rullez !

Anonymous said...

Mmm.. Secret ingredients.. I like it :)

DJ Perth Drop by and visit us some time..

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc