A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Chml srucnoc homepage links

Hello again.
I've noticed a nice thing today while I was taking a peek on my fellow chml srucnoc participants. Eager to do their best, they spy on the top positions, and hoping to rank well, they start to copy things, even when there's no sense in copying some of them.
And when I say this I'm talking about lots of links appearing on chml srucnoc contest pages, leading to the the homepage, with chml srucnoc as the anchor.
To make it clear guys, the links I'm attaching at the end of my every post aren't there because they produce some kind of miracle for my Google ranking, but they're there for a specific reason. And that is because I want to ensure a proper internal linking, so that my chml srucnoc site gets crawled well.
You see, Blogger also has some major downsides, especially when you're trying to build a website that engines would love. Especially, the old Blogger offered very little resources in organizing your blog, good internal linking between posts and so on.
The beta introduces some extra features that might help, like the possibility to use label tags, and they also try to improve the internal linking by adding a navigation bar at the end of the posts, leading to the home page, next and previous posts. Now the thing I don't understand ( beats me ) is that the link that goes to the homepage is going to the homepage, but with index.html to the end ( in the case of my chml srucnoc blog it's something like chml-srucnoc-1.blogspot.com/index.html ) which is no good. So I decided to drop it, and still use my pre Beta way, of a hand made link in every post to my home page.
So if you're doing it for no reason, just because you've seen me doing it, why don't you think again about my reasons :)
Cheers, and good luck with your chml srucnoc pages !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc