A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

New chml srucnoc cache

This morning when I took a look on how the current chml srucnoc rankings are, I was in for quite a surprise. As I predicted yesterday, judging by the results on the majority of the datacenters, I'm now on the second place. No chml srucnoc surprise here. What caught my attention was that Google made another cache of my website, on the 20th of October, just one day after the previous cache update was taken. Could Google have noticed that I started to update my chml srucnoc blog frequently, and started to visit my site more oftenly, and take faster "snapshots" ? I can't see any changes in the Google Webmaster Tools for my site, as it isn't yet showing any statistics for my chml srucnoc entry for the month of October. Perhaps at the end of the month it will update, and I'll get a clear clue of what is going on.
Until then, I'm just taking this as a good clue, for now, especially because Google started to get more of my chml srucnoc pages showing up with the site: command. Still, doesn't do me any good until I don't jump on the first place, so I'm just waiting ( barely working on it :) ), and hoping that sometimes, I'll get the first chml srucnoc place. Good luck to everybody !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc