A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Chml srucnoc indexed pages

Again, kinda bored and I made some time to read some SEO articles, hoping I could find out some new stuff that could help me with the chml srucnoc contest.
This time I chose the seo blog of a romanian guy, Cristian Mezei. His blog's url is seopedia.org, and he has some useful tips over there.
First, I took a look on what I can do to get more of my chml srucnoc pages in the Google index, and Cristian Mezei got an excellent article about that. Here is, in short, what he says :

1 - Remove all the site-wide links in your website. Well, my chml srucnoc blog has no problems here, as I only have one site-wide outbound link, the one to my technorati profile. Still, I'm looking for a Blogger Beta hack, so that I can post some html code just in the main page ( I know the old Blogger had a usefull tag, something like MainPageOrArchives, but now that I've switched to Beta, I can't seem to find it again, so I'll have to just keep editing my posts and adding my chml srucnoc mandatory code so that it never leaves the homepage.
2 - Try to minimize any site-wide links towards your website . Again, pretty Ok.
3 - Remove any duplicate content on your website. From what I can see, my only chml srucnoc pages that are duplicate content are the comment rss feed for the posts with no comments, which are obviously blank. Don't think those will be much of a problem.
4 - Try to add a few more pages to the website. Again, I'm doing pretty good, as I'm constantly posting in this blog, almost every day.

If you want to read Cristian Mezei's full article, go to seopedia.org/internet-marketing-and-seo/are-your-indexed-pages-way-lower-than-they-should-be
Cheers, and good luck with your chml srucnoc entry ( if you have one :) )

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc