A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chml srucnoc ok, Steaua a disaster

While my chml srucnoc blog has only given me reasons to be happy lately, my favorite team, Steaua, only gives me more and more headaches as each day passes. After the severe loss to Real Madrid ( which is somewhat "acceptable" because of the big difference in player value, plus the fact that my chml srucnoc blog post brought absolutely no good luck :) ) , the defeat against Otelul is absolutely unacceptable.
I like to think about this chml srucnoc site as being similar to Dica. They are both great :D Unfortunately, when Dica isn't playing good, Steaua sucks. It's this simple. And today, Dica was completely out of shape. Lots of misses, and, in short, this is how Otelul won 2-1.
Well, at least this chml srucnic website is going good. Actually, as good as Steaua, as they both are on 2nd place :D Cheers

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc