A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Chml srucnoc checkpoint

Yep, that much awaited chml srucnoc date, the 20th of October is here. It's quite a special day for seo contests. The ambatch contest is coming to an end, with age_magician getting the big prize ( a hell lot of money, at least for me ), and the middle of the chml srucnoc contest.
This is how the things are at the first and also the last chml srucnoc checkpoint :
1 - chmlsrucno.com - checkpoint winner
2 - chml-srucnoc.vodoo.ro/chmlsrucnoc.html
3 - chml-srucnoc-1.blogspot.com - you're reading it now :)
So far, things are kinda stable, in the way that the results are the same across the datacenters.
On some dc's, the-chmlsrucnoc.trei.ro is 4th, with shogun's chmlsrucnoc.yeahost.com on the 5th positions, other datacenters don't include the .ro domain on the first page, so shogun gets 4th place.
I would tell you what's the deal with the other major search engines too, but I'm too sleepy right now, and if they don't matter anyway, why bother :)
The buzz about this contest is way way lower than it was at the beggining, but then again, I was getting tired of all those chml srucnoc fights everyday.
Who knows, maybe in two months from now I'll be in first place.. OR not :)
Only time will tell. See you then !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc