A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chml srucnoc domain war

I was recently contacted by some guys asking me for some advice about the chml srucnoc contest. Don't think I was the best guy they could have asked for answers, especially about chml srucnoc, but anyway.
They mainly wanted me to tell them what's the best chml srucnoc domain name they could choose, considering that some of the best obvious names containg chml srucnoc have been taken.
Having a domain name with your target keyword or keyphrase in it isn't always feasible but it is something I believe should be aimed for. It won't guarantee a top position but it's a step in the right direction.
As you might have seen, the best theoretical domain name, chml-srucnoc dot com is currently way way down.. beyond the 10th page I guess. Contrary to this, romanian graffiti dot ro is ranking quite good, despite they don't have chml srucnoc in their domain name OR title.
If you're thinking to start a new entry for the contest, trust me, it isn't too late. Chml srucnoc isn't that kind of contest where, if you get to it two months late, you don't have any chance at winning.
Definetly, about the domain name, I'd say get one with chml srucnoc in it. It might give you the extra push you need to get #1. Still, without some good link building, you'll just be left with a useless chml srucnoc domain and with less money in your pocket.
Some good choices I can think of right now are chml-srucnoc dot info , chml-srucnoc dot us, or even without the hyphen. Another good choice would be chmlandsrucnoc dot com , as search engines ignore and, and you'd only be left with chml srucnoc.
Choose whichever chml srucnoc domain you like, and go to work on some links. :) Cheers

chml srucnoc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Domain Parking RPM data from PPC income:
Parking Dots-80
Domainsponsor-60
Goldkey-28
Sedo-24
Namedrive-N/A

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc