A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chml srunoc rank changes again

Hello people. just yesterday I was complaining about some chml srucnoc rank changes that don't really make any sense.
Well, Google had even more surprises in store for us. Today when I checked the rankings, I couldn't believe my eyes. My blog dropped on the 3rd position, while another site with very little backlinks, discutii.org , got an amazing bump up to the second chml srucnoc position.
And I'm saying amazing because the amount of links pointing to his site as fairly small, and to top it, the sites that link to him aren't very relevant at all. Eh, damn it :) I'm too busy with my exam this year anyway.
So the top 5 positions are :
1 - chml srucnoc dot com
2 - discutii dot org
3 - this chml srucnoc blog
4 - Ars Aranea page
5 - Nakedman's entry
What's pretty strange, is that in one day, almost 50 000 chml srucnoc pages have been pushed into the G. index, and now google returns 200 000 pages in our contest.
Also, I've noticed that for the "chml srucnoc query ( quotes included ) this blog is in the second place. Still, that's no good.
Have a good day guys, and good luck with your chml srucnoc sites.

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc