A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yahoo rank increase

If you've read my previous chml srucnoc posts, you've probably seen me complaining about the fact that Yahoo isn't seeing the redirect from my previous site corectly, and that it still hadn't indexed my new site. A couple of weeks later, I saw that although this chml srucnoc blog was in the Yahoo index, the old site wasn't yet out, and actually kept it's old ranking before the redirect, while this blog had a terrible rank.
This morning today I did a quick check on the major engines, I saw that Yahoo had finally gotten my redirect right, and that this blog is finally ranking pretty good for the chml srucnoc search phrase in Yahoo too.
It took a little while ( close to two months actually ), but seems that Yahoo isn't that stupid after all.
Plus, this whole chml srucnoc rank boost in Yahoo gave me a great idea for a new blog post. See you soon ! :)

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc