A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Chml srucnoc 2nd place

Hello again my fellow chml srucnoc visitors :)
It seems that this blog will go back on the second place of the chml srucnoc seo contest. I'm quite glad, but I'm way past the "now I'm first place, terribly happy, now I'm 3rd, f**k the world" phase, lol. Of course, there's no way to be too calm, as the difference between the first and second place is of 1000 RON ( Close to 300 $, alot for me ), so first chml srucnoc is way way better that second place.. Which couldn't be said about the 2nd and 3rd place, because the prize difference between them is only 200 RON.
Here are the current rankings, for the datacenter I'm hiting now :
1 - chmlsrucnoc.com
2 - this chml srucnoc blog
3 - chml-srucnoc.vodoo.ro/chmlsrucnoc.html
4 - the-chmlsrucnoc.trei.ro ( nice guy.. heh, to quote a little something from his page : " The blog idea is my favourite and I hope he will win...eventualy ". Thanks mate. I hope you win something too. Good luck )
5 - chmlsrucnoc.yeahost.com
I've also noticed I've regained my positions as number one for chml and for srucnoc, each word searched separately, in Google. I'm taking it as a good sign for my chml srucnoc entry, and nothing more :)
Again, good luck to everyone, and I would like to say I'm not holding any grudge ( like the shogun kid, who had been sabotaged, and doesn't want to talk to anyone, lol ) for what is happening related to the contest. Cheers

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc