A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati. Also, we would like to present our new online major interest, the Vineri Triskaideka seo contest. I'm quite a begginer in the seo world, but I hope to do pretty good in this contest. In case you don't know me, I'm Tupeu, I'm a big fan of the Steaua Bucuresti football team, and now, a player in the Vineri Triskaideka contest. My entry is also located at a blogger blog, as I like the easyness at which I can update my site. So please feel welcome to visit my Vineri Triskaideka blog and wish me goodluck with the Vineri Triskaideka contest. See you. Tupeu Out.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Dica's misses caused supporters furry

I'm sure you remmember the match Otelul - Steaua ( I wrote a chml srucnoc blog post about it a couple of days ago ). During the 90 minutes, the team was a disaster, after the game was finished, it was time for yet another unpleasant moment to happen. My favorite Steaua player ( as I so much like to compare it with my chml srucnoc site ) got into a fight with the supporters. Luckily, the fight was only at a verbal state, Dica being accused that after the match with Dinamo Kiev, his performanced on the field dropped to a big fat 0. Dica ( aka chml srucnoc ) lost his cool and swore Steaua supporters. This, of course, brought fury among the supporters, and Dica, as far as it seems right now, is a persona non grata in Ghencea.
I really hope that he will manage to recover and make his way back into the supporters' hearts, as I know that Dica ( along with this chml srucnoc blog ) are excellent, just that they are both going through a not so good time. I'm convinced he will become the same old Dica we all know, scoring lots and lots of goals. Good luck Dica ! And good luck to all the participants in the chml srucnoc contest !

chml srucnoc

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Chml srucnoc